Intermediate Wire Working Classes (Level II)
*Prerequisites: Level I: Basic Wire Working Techniques
There is a world of knowledge when it comes to wire working techniques. In this intermediate class learn more complex ways of using wire to form stone settings, hinges, and findings. Bonus stone cutting demo with techniques on how to use the grooved stone in order to make stone wire working many times easier while offering many more design options.
Using Stones in Wire Work
- Creating settings
- Attachment techniques using stone beads
- Loose stone wrapping techniques and applications: rings, pendants, bracelet
- Prong settings with wire using cabochons
- Setting agate slices
Cutting Stones for Wire Work
- Using diamond disks to cut grooves in stone
- Stone setting techniques using grooved stones
This Intermediate Wire Working Class is available as a private lesson in 3 Sessions. Each class is 2.5 hours long and you choose your dates/times. Tool rental and materials included. Silver available on hand for purchase.
Wish to bring a friend or two? Select below for a two, three or four person class!
In need of financial assistance in taking a class? Apply here for a discounted rate. Discounts are given on a need basis.